Sunday, July 6, 2008

A new Frame Shop & Gallery opened Saturday called Rose 2 ("Rose Squared")









A new Frame Shop & Gallery called Rose 2 or ( Rose Squared) has opened in a small retail space on the backside of the Masonic Lodge Building on Clairemont Ave. between (Julie's Cafe which is For Sale now) and Emile Baran. This is the same frame shop that was inside the Rue de Leon before it closed.
Welcome to your new location Rose Squared.

JD wanted to share some shots of the interior of his new store.
Looks great JD. Go check out his Gallery.


JD Isaacs owns and operates Rose Squared Custom Framing, a full service framing shop.

In addition to the finest of hand finished European moldings, Rose Squared offers high quality archival framing for original art, fine art prints, diplomas, posters and all framing needs, including shadow boxing. JD Isaacs takes great pride in his sense of design and helping his customers make the right choices for their artwork. He believes that a person’s choice in artwork should reflect their personality and that should continue with their framing choices. Isaacs strongly believes that, ‘you should frame for the piece, not for the room.’ In other words don’t try to match mat colors to sofa cushions and the like. ‘A well framed piece will go anywhere,’ he believes, and ‘should stand the test of time.’

Isaacs also offers watercolor classes out of his home and has samples of his portraiture by commission in the gallery space. His environmental children’s stories on CD, written for airing on NPR are also available for purchase .


For examples of JD Isaacs artwork and children’s stories:
www.rainrider.com
Rose Squared
111 Clairemont Ave.
Decatur, GA.
Store hours: wed thru Sat 10am to 5pm
Phone: 404 377-1414



Comment from JD Isaaca:

Thanks for the great welcome, Dennis! My first day with the 'OPEN' sign out was Saturday, July 5 and was a surprising successful opening. I hope all my loyal customers come out to see me soon and tons of new customers find their way to me as well. I love the spot.
JD Isaacs

July 6, 2008 2:12 PM

5 comments:

JD said...

Thanks for the great welcome, Dennis! My first day with the 'OPEN' sign out was Saturday, July 5 and was a surprising successful opening. I hope all my loyal customers come out to see me soon and tons of new customers find their way to me as well. I love the spot.
JD Isaacs

JD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeeZee said...

I have been a customer of Rose Squared for several years, and have always been very happy with JD's framing suggestions, expertise and service. In addition to being a fine artist himself, he is also an encouraging and inspiring teacher of watercolor painting, a difficult medium with which I could not come to grips on my own, but taking his classes has been a revelation.

DeeZee said...

I have been a customer of Rose Squared for several years and have always been impressed with JD's great advice, professionalism and expertise. In addition to being a wonderful artist, JD is a also a very effective, inspiring and supportive teacher of watercolor painting, a difficult medium that I could never get to grips with on my own. After taking his classes, however, it has become my favorite form of visual artistic expression.

DeeZee said...

I have been a customer of Rose Squared for several years and have always been impressed with JD's great advice, professionalism and expertise. In addition to being a wonderful artist, JD is a also a very effective, inspiring and supportive teacher of watercolor painting, a difficult medium that I could never get to grips with on my own. After taking his classes, however, it has become my favorite form of visual artistic expression.