Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Web site for the The Decatur Theatre

The Decatur Theatre was my favorite theatre, growing up, I spent alot of time there. Every Saturday morning I was there, most of the time I was first in line and watched them load the cash register and load the roll of tickets.
Anyway I am constructing a site just to Showcase The Decatur Theatre so I am looking for any pictures that I can find to include on this site.
The link can be found here.
Now remember it's still under construction.
Any stories I can find I will post and anything concerning 'The Decatur' as it was once called I will post, I still have alot to load.

This site will just be a site to showcase The Decatur Theatre.
So don't expect daily entries.
I just want a place to put all that I have on the theatre.
But you can still make comments or share your stories or pictures,
Pictures are very rare hard to find.
I would love to have a ticket stub. I know some of you save stuff like that from your childhood. or a special date you had at the Decatur Theatre.
I thought this might help find more pictures.

No comments: