Sunday, September 7, 2008

FAMOUS PUB @ TOCO HILLS SHOPPING CENTER




HERE ARE SOME REVIEWS
Reason to Come Back: hot bartenders!
"but the bartenders don't stay long"
Nice Hangout Place

Reason to Come Back: Drinks and food are cheap. It's a nice hangout spot for 21+
"I like this place because it's a nice place to hang out if you live in the area. The drinks and food are really cheap. The servers are nice and they remember you when you come often. It a really good place to watch football and basketball."



FAMOUS PUB
2747 N. Druid Hills Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA. 30327
404-633-3555
In the Toco Hills Shopping Center
Just outside Decatur City Limits.

Comment From Rusty:

The best part about Famous Pub is it has obscure PPV football games that often don't seem to be on anywhere else. It's the only place I know of where I can watch my Tennessee Vols play some of the lesser games on its schedule.

September 8, 2008 10:59 AM

1 comment:

Rusty said...

The best part about Famous Pub is it has obscure PPV football games that often don't seem to be on anywhere else. It's the only place I know of where I can watch my Tennessee Vols play some of the lesser games on its schedule.