Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thanks from Russ at Wordsmiths



My final blog for the Wordsmiths Books blog is up, and is here:



http://blog.wordsmithsbooks.com/?p=400



I’d like to extend a gigantic, all-encompassing gratitude to everyone-readers, friends, publicists, publishes, authors, journalists-for making my years here exciting, challenging, and enjoyable.



My last day at Wordsmiths will be Friday, Feb 21th. As of that date, I will neither check nor respond from this email address. For all personal or professional communications and/or opportunities, please contact me at RussCommunications@gmail.com.



Take care.



-Russ Marshalek



*PLEASE NOTE*

Effective Feb 22, 2009, I will no longer be with Wordsmiths Books. To reach me for publicity/marketing/event opportunties, email RussCommunications@gmail.com For inquiries regarding Wordsmiths, please contact owner/operator Zach Steele at zach@wordsmithsbooks.com.

-----------

Russ Marshalek

Marketing/Publicity Director
Wordsmiths Books
545 N McDonough
Decatur, GA 30030
(404)378-7166
russ@wordsmithsbooks.com



Currently reading: Yesterday's Weather, by Anne Enright

No comments: