Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Next Stop...Decatur is 1 Year Old Today.



Today marks 1 year since I started Next Stop...Decatur. I hope you all have enjoyed my blog style. In this first year, there has been all kinds of Decatur news stories, I try to post the ones that you might have an interest. My site has a style like no other. I try to mix Decatur news along with fun stuff, videos and all kinds of photos past and present.
Decatur has a variety of different blogs Dave's Indecatur site is one, he works 24-7, slow down Dave give us others a chance to catch up.
Another is Nick's Decatur Metro,
Nick how in the heck do you get so many comments ?
and Next Stop...Decatur, a little different but you get Decatur news just the same but with fun added into the mix.

The Regator tracks the most popular blogs in the Atlanta area and as you can see Decatur blogs rule the top 5.


Can anyone tell me what Next Stop...Decatur's first Photo header was ?

Other popular blogs that I read are asian cajuns
and The Decatur Minute ( city of Decatur blog)

Comments:
Dave Kell says:
Congratulations, Dennis! Thanks for mentioning other Decatur blogs. I'd say Decatur has the best mix of blogs of any community in ATL. They complement each other, with each bringing something unique to the table.

I seem to remember your first header being the old train depot.

You are correct Dave and you should know because you posted about it 1 year ago today.

Comment:
Jeff from Whit's End says:
Congrats on your 1 year anniversary Dennis!

Thanks for all your support.
Jeff

3 comments:

Dave Kell said...

Congratulations, Dennis! Thanks for mentioning other Decatur blogs. I'd say Decatur has the best mix of blogs of any community in ATL. They complement each other, with each bringng something unique to the table.

I seem to remember your first header being the old train depot.t

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first year. I look forward to reading it each day.
Great blog.

foodiebuddha.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.