Tuesday, February 16, 2010

US Airways Hates Families and Kids says mother of two.

I found this blog story today about a mother and her kids who can't sit together on a plane, which I thought was good, it is a must read.


by Sierra on February 15, 2010

in Uncategorized

If you have kids, don’t fly on US Airways. We were on three flights of theirs yesterday as we slowly made our way from Boston to Tucson. Not once was I assigned a seat near my kids.

Now, I confess that when I saw I had a boarding pass for seat 5D and my kids both had seats in row 26, I was delighted. Who wants to sit between a two-year-old and a 5-year-old on a cross-country trip? Not me.

When I approached the gate agent to point out the error, I said, “Hey, I’m perfectly happy not to sit anywhere near these kids on the plane, but I’m sure you won’t really let me do that. Here’s my boarding pass, change my seat assignment.”

read full story here.

No comments: