Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dear Avondale Estates, Don't You Wish Your Theatre Looked Like This.

Dear Avondale Estates, Don't you wish your theatre looked like this.

This blogger hates to see a vacant movie house for lease. So I made it as a open theatre in my photo.(Hey, I can dream.) also the city put up one to many sidewalk street lights, so I took it out of my picture, it is about 3 or 4 feet from the marquee.
This theater has been closed for many years, the last time it was operating as a theatre
was back in the 1960's, when it was called "Avondale Theatre". I think the name change happened in the 70's, through out the year's it's been a recording studio but now it's vacant and it's for lease. Call 404-256-3061 for info.


This is the lobby floor with original "A" when it was called The Avondale Theatre

No comments: