Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Do You Like the Coca-Cola Freestyle Drink Machines

 I thought it was just me but everything just tastes awful from the freestyle machines. I like Coke, so when I use these freestyle drink machines. My Coke DOES NOT TASTE LIKE A COKE. My drink tasted like, it was part orange and/or grape,diet coke,sprite etc...

I think it's a balance between carbonated water and syrup that is messed up. 
Several fast food drive thru places  use these machines .
Many Theatre's use these and for the price you pay, you should get a drink that taste good.
 Never again will I use these type machines.
Comments welcome.
It's even got a facebook page


-- Comment: Anonymous said... I can't stand Freestyle machines. Besides tasting like other flavors of whatever the person before you had, they also lack in the syrup. All the drinks taste water-down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Freestyle machines. Besides tasting like other flavors of whatever the person before you had, they also lack in the syrup. All the drinks taste water-down.